20 Mountain Gate Drive
Frederick, MD 21703
Our Dental Clinic Offers Solutions to Your Dental Problems!
Did you know?
- Dental Problems do not go away by themselves – they just get worse, bigger, more expensive, and more PAINFUL the longer you wait.
- The Hospital is not the place to go when you have a Dental Emergency – They are not equipped to handle it.
- Don’t let your Insurance Company tell you what to do, with their “programs” that limit your treatment – You be the boss!
- A filling, or crown, or denture, done in one Dental Office may not be the same as one done in another Dental Office – Select your Dental Office and treatment carefully.
Thank you for selecting our practice to serve your Dental Health.
In our Dental Clinic We Offer Solutions to the problems of
- Chipped Broken Teeth (Trauma, Decay, Cavities)
- Gum Disease and Problems (Bleeding & Swelling)
- Stained, Yellow Teeth
- Teeth that HURT you
- Crooked & Badly Shaped Teeth
- Crowns, Bridges, Partials, Dentures
- Missing Teeth
- Implants to replace Missing Teeth
Our Practice Philosophy
We do not take short cuts, we do the procedure the way it is designed for, and we charge the LOWEST we can to still do the procedure correctly.
The following quotes are most interesting to review:
“A year from now you will wish you had started today.” –Community Activist, Karen Lamb
“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?” — John Wooden
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” — Steve Jobs
“A realist believes that what is done or left undone in the short run determines the long run” – Sydney Harris, columnist.
“The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has been forgotten” — W. E. Cargill
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
“When all of the pertinent facts of a situation are revealed, the solution is “self evident”. When all of the pertinent facts of a situation are not revealed, then you have to make an “Executive Decision” on what information you have thus far.” — Ronald Reagan
“Unfaithfulness in the keeping of an appointment is an act of clear dishonesty. You may as well borrow a person’s money as his time.” — Horace Mann
Call our Dental Clinic Today for your Appointment
Frederick, MD 21703